Filter Pad Bacterial Inoculant
MICROBE-LIFT/PL Gel is a technological breakthrough because it’s the first product that puts the bacteria right where you want it and it stays there! MICROBE-LIFT/PL Gel will quickly attach to and populate any filter media including foam, strapping, floss, bio-balls, spring flo, ceramic media, etc. This will help to rapidly establish the necessary biological activity in your filter to stabilize your pond’s environment quickly. It will also help restore this activity to your filter when you clean or change the media in your filter.
Convenient, Easy-to-Use, Flip-Top Squeeze Bottle!
For Maximum Shelf Life, Store In A Cool Place
- Easily applies to the filter pads/media without running or getting messy
- Contains the same spectrum of bacteria found in MICROBE-LIFT/PL
- Contains naturally occurring biopolymers, helping organisms quickly attach to the media allowing for an 80% reduction in filter start-up time
- Helps to stabilize pond environment quickly upon startup and to eliminate transient instability that can occur when filter media is cleaned or replaced
- Allows for more frequent cleaning of filters without subsequent instability if a pond has a high solids loading where frequent cleaning is beneficial
- Reduces the frequency of cleaning by accelerating the breakdown of organic solids that can lead to high maintenance requirements
- Helps to establish denitrification in the filter which can lower nitrate levels in the pond
- 8 oz. (GEL8) Treats up to 200 gals. for 4 treatments.
- 16 oz. (GEL16) Treats up to 1,000 gals. for 5 treatments.