The Yankee Tipper® Squirrel-Proof Bird Feeder has a collapsing tray that is calibrated to tip down under the weight of a grey squirrel, saving seed for the birds. The Yankee Tipper is preferred by larger birds and ground-feeders like cardinals. The length and width of the tube are designed to prevent squirrels from reaching the ports, and the UV-stabilized tube has a large 5 lb. capacity. The heavy-duty metal components are powder-coated in midnight black and will hold up to the elements while resisting squirrel damage. The tightly fitting metal cap cannot be lifted by invasive squirrels. Hang the Yankee Tipper securely from its strong, looped stainless steel wire which reduces motion.
- Weight-sensitive tray can hold the weight of up to four cardinals, but tips under the weight of a grey squirrel (about 8 oz.)
- Tray collects fallen seed and serves as a platform that allows multiple birds to feed simultaneously from the 4 ports
- Heavy metal cap fits snugly on the tube to prevent squirrels from lifting it to reach the seed
- Length and width of tube are designed to prevent squirrels from reaching the ports
- Internal seed baffle design directs seed to the ports so that the feeder empties completely
- Hang from the looped stainless steel wire which reduces motion
- With a large 5 lb. capacity, you don't need to refill your bird feeder every day