Feed for equine athletes
Equilibrium Trimax is a high caloric, low glycemic, multiparticle feed (contains pelleted and extruded components) for equine athletes and hard-keepers. Equilibrium Trimax utilizes the latest research on the nutritional requirements for optimal performance and gut healthwhile minimizing "tying-up". Formulated with proven quality ingredients and manufactured exclusively by Cargill in a specialized drug‑free equine facility.
Equilibrium Trimax is recommended for equine athletes, racehorses, and hard keepers. Feed in conjunction with water and a minimum of 1% body weight (on a dry matter basis) of a long stemmed forage (hay/pasture). Feed according to the following table, whereby the lower quantity meets minimum vitamin and mineral requirements and the higher quantity meets Purina Superior Recommendations. Ideally, feed enough to achieve desired body condition, and for every kilogram under the recommendation, provide 225 grams of Purina Equilizer (35710). Provide free‑choice salt. Daily ration should be divided into 2 and preferably 3 separate feedings daily.
Daily amount of Equilibrium Trimax
kg / 100 kg of Body Weight
- Amounts can vary depending on the hay. Purina recommends that you have your hay analyzed and balance your ration accordingly. Also, depending on the hay, Optimal (35720) may be better suited as a supplement than Equilizer (35710).
- If your horse rapidly consumes this feed and/or if hydration status of your horse is questionable, we recommend adding water to this feed or using other measures to ensure an appropriate rate of intake.
- Do not provide more than 0.5% of Body Weight of this feed at one time.
- Provide a source of fresh, clean water at all times.
- Follow sound management practices along with disease and sanitation control measures. If there are any questions, contact your veterinarian, Purina dealer or Purina sales consultant.
Directions for use must be carefully followed.
Feed is perishable. Store in a dry, well‑ventilated area protected from rodents and insects. Do not feed moldy or insect‑infested feed to animals as it may cause illness, abortion or death.
|Vitamin A||11050 I.U./kg|
|Vitamin D3||1655 I.U./kg|
|Vitamin E||300 I.U./kg|
|Fibre||Beet Pulp, Soya Hulls, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal|
|Protein/Amino Acids||DL-Methionine, Soya Bean Meal, L-Lysine, L-Threonine|
|Starch||Extruded Corn, Ground Corn|
|Fat||Flaxseed, Soya Oil|
|Prebiotic||Yeast, Yeast cell wall|
|Probiotic||Mixture of Live Bacteria|
|Vitamins||Choline Chloride, Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Riboflavin, Niacin, Thiamine, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Ascorbic Acid|
|Minerals||Salt (Sodium Chloride), Calcium Carbonate, Mono Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Copper Sulphate, Ferrous Sulphate, Manganese Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Organic Copper, Organic Manganese, Organic Zinc, Organic Selenium, Ferric Oxide, Cobalt Carbonate|
|Multi- Attributes||Wheat shorts|
|Flavour/ Binder||Flavoring, Molasses|
*Ingredients are not in order of their inclusion rate.