- Birds cling to the wire mesh food cage while feeding
- Feeder tube is made of durable 0.25″ stainless steel wire mesh that is perfect for 1 pound of peanuts or black oil sunflower seed
- Internal seed baffle design ensures that the feed is directed out of the center to the mesh cage so that birds can reach it
- Open mesh design keeps the seed level visible at all times
- Add a Seattle Rain Guard directly to the feeder tube to shield the food from the weather
- Simply slide the die-cast metal cap up the hanger for quick, convenient filling using Droll Yankees’ Seed Scoop and cleaning using Droll Yankees’ Bird Feeder Brush
- This feeder may be hung from its metal loop hanger or from Droll Yankees’ 18 inch Locking Chain for greater security; or pole mounted using Droll Yankees’ Garden Pole, Ultimate Yard System, or Shepherd’s Envy Pole
- Lifetime Warranty Against Squirrel Damage! For more details on our warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
Please! For the sake of the birds, keep your feeder clean! Dirty feeders spread disease. Soak all parts in a 50/50 solution of white vinegar and water. Use a Droll Yankees Bird Feeder Brush to brush away grime inside the tube.
Birds that use this feeder: Cardinals, Chickadees, Finches, Flickers, Goldfinches, Grackles, Grosbeaks, Jays, Juncos, Kinglets, Nuthatches, Redpolls, Siskins, Sparrows, Starlings, Titmice, Towhees, Woodpeckers and Wrens.
|Dimensions||6 x 6 x 13 in|
May be hung or pole mounted
1 lb. of nuts/seed
Stainless steel mesh and bail wire
|Seed or feed options||
Shelled peanuts or peanut mixes and black oil sunflower seed