Ideal for insulin resistant horse and more
SuperFibra Integri-T is a unique and specialized feed. A market leader with a guaranteed 10% (max) sugar/ starch content (NSC - nonstructural carbohydrates). SuperFibra Integri-T is a complete feed designed to meet the special nutrient requirements of maintenance, exercising, breeding horses and yearlings that require a low sugar/starch diet. SuperFibra Integri-T is ideal for horses that “tie-up” and get excited after consuming grains, have a history of laminitis or Cushing’s disease or are insulin resistant. SuperFibra Integri-T is formulated with certified quality ingredients and is manufactured exclusively in our specialized and drug-free facility in Strathroy, Ontario.
SuperFibra Integri-T is recommended for performance horses, broodmares as well as yearlings. Feed in conjunction with water and a minimum of 1% body weight (on a dry matter basis) of a long stemmed forage (hay/ pasture). Feed according to the following table, whereby the lower quantity meets minimum vitamin and mineral requirements and the higher quantity meets Purina Superior Recommendations. Ideally, feed enough to achieve desired body condition, and for every kilogram under the Purina Superior recommendation, provide 225 grams of Purina Equilizer (35710)*.
Must be fed soaked.
Daily amount of Equilibrium Integri‑T
kg / 100 kg of Body Weight
|13 to 18 months||1.07||1.25|
|19 months and +||0.92||1.25|
- Amounts can vary depending on the hay. Purina recommends that you have your hay analyzed and balance your ration accordingly. Depending on hay analysis, Optimal (35720) may be better suited as the optional top-dress supplement.
- If your horse rapidly consumes this feed and/or if hydration status of your horse is questionable, we recommend adding water to this feed or using other measures to ensure an appropriate rate of intake.
- Do not provide more than 0.5% of Body Weight of this feed at one time.
- Provide a source of fresh, clean water at all times.
- Follow sound management practices along with disease and sanitation control measures. If there are any questions, contact your veterinarian, Purina dealer or Purina sales consultant.
Directions for use must be carefully followed.
Feed is perishable. Store in a dry, well‑ventilated area protected from rodents and insects. Do not feed moldy or insect‑infested feed to animals as it may cause illness, abortion or death.
|Vitamin A||6500 I.U./kg|
|Vitamin D3||1200 I.U./kg|
|Vitamin E||250 I.U./kg|
|Protein/Amino Acids||DL-Methionine, Soya Bean Meal|
|Fat||Flaxseed, Soya Oil|
|Prebiotic||Yeast, Yeast cell wall|
|Probiotic||Mixture of Live Bacteria|
|Vitamins||Choline Chloride, Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Riboflavin, Niacin, Thiamine, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Ascorbic Acid|
|Minerals||Salt (Sodium Chloride), Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Copper Sulphate, Ferrous Sulphate, Manganese Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Organic Copper, Organic Manganese, Organic Zinc, Mono Dicalcium Phosphate, Cobalt Carbonate, Organic Selenium|
|Multi- Attributes||Wheat shorts|
*Ingredients are not in order of their inclusion rate.